The overall aim of the individual project work, is the production of a coherent narrative and integrated work plan for the Adolescent global field that we anticipate, will be published by The Lancet in 2016.
To do so we have brought together experts with a range of disciplines, and policy and practice perspectives. The narrative will respond to the shifting determinants of health and health needs of the world’s adolescents and young adults. We will outline the priorities for investment in the coming decade and will establish academic and policy networks to support that future work.
- Research Project 1: Engineering the supportive and empowering systems for adolescent health and wellbeing
- Research Project 2: Economic and legal perspectives on adolescent health
- Research Project 3: Engaging and empowering young people
- Research Project 4: Scaling up sustainable and effective actions for health
- Research Project 5: Visibility, monitoring and accountability