You’re invited to the YouthPower Learning Webinar:
What do we know? Evidence gap maps regarding adolescent sexual and reproductive health and related transferable skills programming in LMICs
The Gender and Positive Youth Development (PYD) Community of Practice invites you to its upcoming webinar on evidence gap maps (EGM), regarding the effects of adolescent sexual and reproductive health (ASRH) and related transferable skills programming in low- and middle-income countries (LMICs). The webinar will be hosted on July 12 from 10:00 to 11:00 am EST.
In the past couple of years, the International Imperative for Impact Evaluation (3ie) has developed evidence gap maps to facilitate access to evidence and prioritize investment in research related to youth and transferable skills (YTS) and adolescent sexual and reproductive health (ASRH).
Mario Picon, 3ie’s Senior Evaluation Specialist, will provide an overview of two recent 3ie evidence gap maps focused on youth sexual and reproductive health programming, as well as the intersection with transferable skills.
- Adolescent Sexual and Reproductive Health Evidence Gap Map
- Youth and Transferable Skills Evidence Gap Map
The presentation will provide:
- A brief explanation of 3ie’s EGM objectives and process,
- A summary of the two relevant EGMs, and
- Recommendations on how stakeholders, such as ASRH program funders, implementers, researchers, and youth support organizations, can use the EGMs in programming and planning.
The presentation will be followed by a discussion on how these products can help inform ASRH programming and research investment.
To participate virtually on the day of the event, click on the following link and enter as a guest: https://youthpower.adobeconnect.com/gender/
To learn more about the event, speaker, and agenda, visit the event webpage here.